Apolgies for the rubbish intro, it was Blinky’s idea and Urban couldn’t talk him out of it. Watching this might help the intro make a bit more sense. (Ed: Urban apparently missed that this was intended to be the general idea from the start…)
Episode 35: listen/download | eve-files mirror
- RAZOR Titan Down. Insurgency with a bit of help from Triumvirate. The invasion of RAZOR space if also going pretty well.
- Triumvirate lost a few corps whats more the resoning behind The Iluminati.
- In the south, Band of Brothers turn all their attention against Tortuga in general and MC in particular.
- Former friends IAC and AAA are now at each others throats, AAA are having the best of it making IAC space look like a bow tie.
- A new feature, LOLMails brings you the funniest killmails we see each week.
- Fighting for the prize this week we have Evil Edna’s uber crow versus Jove Witness’s omni-tanked Phobos.
- Got a good LOLMAIL for us to ridicule on the show? Evemail the link to Urban and Winterblink!
Discussion and Homework
- We do a little guide to the UI and brackets, not a million miles from what Crovan did on the Drone Bay TBH, but we recorded it before we heard his show.
- Blinky would like you to check out the documentary America Freedom to Fascism.
- Urban finds an excellent new podcast from Van Hemlock.
- Bacon is back! We forgot discuss it for a bit during the recording (I know, we suck!) but the guys at the Drone Bay did an execlent voice talking about it that we suggest you listen to that instead.
- Join our GAX Group Pretty please with nuts on top!
- Music news! New track from Alien Hand, and from Curzon Dax and Dodiez.
Lead out tune, “I’m A Racketeer!” by and from Curzon Dax and Dodiez.
Part of the VirginWorlds Podcast Collective