- The Tortuga experiment is at an end. While the various alliances make their way back to Empire space, Seleene decides to Disband the MC Good luck in the future to all the former MC Pilots.
- SirMolle, the leader of Band of Brothers, cannot help Gloating in poetry form While we may not approve of this, we cannot deny that he has earned the right to.
- Former friends IAC and AAA are now at each others throats, AAA are having the best of it making IAC space look like a bow tie.
- In the North, the Razor V Insurgency war concludes with Insurgency coming out ahead in ships but with Razor still in control of their space.
- Fighting for the prize this week we have ZITremedy and his Civilian fitted ‘geddon versus Larenic’s omni-tanked Myrmidon.
- Got a good kill mail for us to ridicule on the show? evemail the link to Urban Mongral or Winterblink!
Discussion and Homework
- In Discussion point this week, we raise a glass to 5 years of EVE. Congratulations everyone and heres to the next 5 years!
- We also do a little guide to Drugs, Well Combat boosters, to be precise. Give yourself that little edge in Pew-Pew and hope to avoid the side effects.
- For homework this week Urban recommends Persian fire the real story behind the film 300.
- EVE Cast is back!, and kicks of with lots of awesome info with the CSM candidates.
- Speaking of the CSM, there is a new forum, Jita Park Speakers Corner.
- Voting has begun for the CSM. Registered players can go here to vote .
- Music news! Yet another new radio station start us Tri Radio, The alliance may be gone but the radio continues (for now).
Lead out tune, “Everybody must get stoned” by Bob Dylan.